RE: Annual gathering?

>>   Super bike, we need to think about an annual gathering?

> Sounds good - any ideas for a location?

Lisa and I believe somewhere centrally located with great terrain would
be ideal.  A couple ideas would be somewhere along highway 7 in Arkansas
or just north of there in Branson Missouri (no, we're no where near old
enough for retirement).  Another would be any small community in the
Colorado Rockies.

Otherwise, you could take a poll (extra work) and determine where the
largest concentration of ST owners lives that would be interested in
attending.  Then ask for suggestions around that area.  BTW, the Texas
hill country wouldn't bad either and we know there's a few Texas riders
on the list.

Richard & Lisa White

End of st-digest V1999 #29