Re: ST Rally

  Here is one more option:

  A group of us here in Montana are organizing a rally that we hope will be
an annual thing, as there isn't one in the state now. It's scheduled for
August 27-29 outside of Red Lodge.
While the organizers are BMW owners, it will definitely not be brand
specific in intent or name, and I'll be there on my ST.
  The site is an old Girl Scout camp with some old buildings, cabins and
covered wagons to sleep in ,and basic camping on 37 acres. Very nice spot.
Usual food and beer provided. Red Lodge motels are 7 miles away. It's at
the north end of the Beartooth Highway, near Yellowstone and the Chief
Joseph Highway among other nice roads and attractions. The Beartooth is a
road that you should do at least once.
  The bad part is that it's not very central. The good part is that it's
not very central.

Duner Tor
Bozeman MT