RE: Annual gathering?

>      I vote for Albuquerque, New Mexico as it is half way between
> Dallas. Texas and Los Angeles, Calif. Of course if we take our fearless
> leader Eric into consideration then we should meet in Dallas. So, the
> actual location will probably come out to be Boise, Idaho where there
> isn't likely to be a Triumph dealer and none of us live there anyway and
> it has yet to be invaded by any motorcycle group ever and therefore will
> be off guard and unprejudiced and therefore a neutral location favouring
> no one. Ok, so we're all agreed that L.A.'s the place! ????

I like the idea of having it in L.A. because I live there, and I probably
wouldn't be able to make it to anywhere else. Additionally, the dealer I
bought the bike from has sold about 20 of the things, so there should be a
bunch of them here. All we gotta do is find them, right?

> Name with held for obvious reasons

OK Bob and Debbie. We'll never guess who it was...