re: dead battery

On Tue, 6 Apr 1999, Simon Warburton wrote:

> "Bambi" - in fact, you can indeed bump start these high-tech machines,
> should the need arise! Done it twice. But then, I used to have to
> bump-start my Jota at least once every day, so I've had plenty of
> practice!

Hmmm, I had zero luck trying to bump mine into action.  There was
basically zero juice left in the battery and I thought it would have
needed some just to get the fuel injection working.  No fuel, no bang, no
start.

Must admit, I don't know much about the working of all the smarts in these
things.  Can anyone else who knows more make a comment?

Bambi