Re: ST Riding Impressions

Tony, Got me a black one, and understand your sentiments about the long reach to
the clutch lever! Went and got one of those wrist strengthening squeeze devices,
and after just a week of using it each night while watching TV my wrist easily
withstood long rides, and hasn't posed a problem since! Incidentally my Concours
is hydraulic, and there's a big difference in pull. Don't have a chain problem,
however.
                        Good ridin'
                                        Jim