Re: Bump starting

Simon,

Thanks for the response.  I couldn't imagine a single turn of the
alternator would have produced enough juice to fire up the computer, spin
the fuel pump and produce a spark.  The dealer has organised another
battery for it so "Red Kangaroo" should be back on the road later today.

A quick run of their diags over the stored data will, I hope, show that it
was just a sick battery and not a duff alternator or similar.

Bambi