Re: Fun Fiesta

At 07:47 PM 04/06/1999 -1000, John King wrote:
>Eric,
>I hope we can ride together some day. I let you know how our Southern
>California Fun Festa #1 turns out.  Is it OK to include a JPEG attachment?
>If so I can send digital pictures if you like of the fun and frolic we will
>be having on the west coast this weekend. If anyone would like to join us I
>would be happy to post the information.

John,

There is interest in your Fun Fiesta - please post the info for the others.

As for the pics, there is an file upload page, just like on the T5net at

http://www.TriumphNet.com/st/upload

That would be the preferred way to upload a file. If you send a file to the
list directly, please make sure it is small in size and uses UUencode
instead of Mime for attachment encoding.

- - Eric