Rally Stuff

Hi Guys!

Thanks to all of you who have responded to my request for suggested
locations for the ST Rally here in North America.  So far 20 Riders have
responded.  To those of you who have not yet responded, I will be
gathering suggestions through Saturday, April 18.  I will then consult
with Eric and let the List know the "central" rally location for the
riders who responded, and the most suggested area, if not the two most
suggested areas.  Then you all will have another week to have input as
to which of these locations you prefer. So far, the preferred time is
August or September.  The choice of location will also help us narrow
the timeframe.

For those of you who missed my first e-mail, if you would like input on
the Rally, please send me the following information:

1.  Suggested location of Rally;
2.  Your location;
3.  Approximate miles you are willing to travel to the Rally; and
4.  Preferred month in which to hold rally (or a more specific
timeframe).

If you do not have a preference on one or more of these issues, please
also let me know that. You can e-mail me through the list, or at my
e-mail address, RedRiders@xxxxxxxx

Happy riding!  Hope to hear from all of you!

Lisa White
'99 Sprint ST
Houston, Texas