Bike available / Parts ordering

Was in at my dealer two days ago picking up the explorer jacket and pants
for more comfortable summer riding and was told they have a brand new black
ST that they can deliver anywhere in the US. If someone is waiting, it may
be worth checking them out.

Also, in speaking with David, who is the parts manager, he wanted to pass
on that he can ship anywhere in the US (ships via UPS on a daily basis) so
if you are having problems getting a part or accessory (or a good price),
maybe give him a try.

This is my third Triumph from them and have found their service to be top
notch all the time.

Cycle Riders 407.295.0045
Sales - Joe
Parts - David