Summer Riding

Richard & I just went for an afternoon of riding.  Unfortunately, it was
primarily around town, and the heat index is 88F.  For those of you who
have more experience than I in these matters, what is the best summer
riding gear?  I don't like the idea of just riding in jeans and a
t-shirt, but my leather jacket (vented) and tourmaster pants won't cut
it.  I'll have heat stroke!!  I am looking into Vanson perforated
leather and I hear Aerostitch makes a lightweight outfit.  I know I am
getting ready to spend some big bucks on whatever I get, so I want to
make sure I will like it!  Any opinions greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Lisa White
Houston, Texas