Re: Summer & Weekend Riding

 I am hoping to put off
>that repair until my panniers come in, but that may be being too optimistic.
>Triumph USA won't give my dealer any specific time for delivery.  Sure is nice
>to pay for something only to be told that the people receiving your funds
>can't
>be courteous enough to let you know when the items purchased are going to
>arrive.  I'm taking an across state trip the second weekend in May and I
>want my
>panniers, especially since there are no good bungie hooks on the ST.

>Lisa  & Richard White
======================
 One of the reasons I drove an extra 700 miles to get my Sprint was that
the dealer had the panniers. The closer dealer had the bike,but no
panniers. I told him I'd take it if he could get them. He called Triumph
USA and was told that they had three sets left, and after they were gone I
might wait three months. This was three weeks ago. The guy would not order
them unless I bought the bike first, and there was no guarantee I would get
the bags in any event. It could have been a shuck to motivate me to buy
now, but I elected the longer drive to a more cooperative dealer who had
the panniers.

Duner Tor
Bozeman MT