Re: Bolts and other stuff

> At 45XX miles already and have squared off the back pretty good.
> Talked to the guys at my dealer and they are pushing the Dunlop 205 as the
> replacement.  According to them they are getting about 10k out of them on
> the Trophys.  Any opinions?
> Martin Retherford
Martin,

Let us know what you decide on and how they work out. I don't think I want
to go through tires every 45XX miles. I am currently using MEZ4s on the
Bandit and they seem to work pretty well mileage wise, got about 9500 on a
set before I replaced them due to a nail in the rear and I thought they
probably had another couple of thousand left in them.

Paul