Re: Tires

At 05:51 PM 04/12/1999 -0700, Paul wrote:
>Let us know what you decide on and how they work out. I don't think I want
>to go through tires every 45XX miles. I am currently using MEZ4s on the
>Bandit and they seem to work pretty well mileage wise, got about 9500 on a
>set before I replaced them due to a nail in the rear and I thought they
>probably had another couple of thousand left in them.

Wow - great range on the MEZ4s - maybe it has something to do with the
weight on them ? I put them on before my road trip last year and when I got
back 1 week and 4200 miles later, they showed serious wear. I was
travelling with full load though, including camping gear and did the Blue
Ridge Parkway at slightly higher than posted speeds, so that may have
contributed to their early demise....

- - Eric