Fairing bolt replacement

First, the public service announcement:
Check your fairing bolts from time to time.

Second the request for help:
Does anyone know the part number for the black allen bolts which hold the
inner fairing behind the front wheel to the outside fairing?
I've lost three of them (yes, three).
Helen at Eurotune and I looked all over the parts fiche, but those inner
bits of fairing around the radiator & oil cooler are not there and neither
are their bolts.

I also need to confirm that the number for the fairing bracket just below
the rider's right knee is T3330555. I ordered one to replace the one bent
when the bike was dropped, but instead I got the forward bracket.

Thanks in advance,

- -Lorin
(black is beautiful)