Re: Tires

> Wow - great range on the MEZ4s - maybe it has something to do with the
> weight on them ? I put them on before my road trip last year and when I
got
> back 1 week and 4200 miles later, they showed serious wear. I was
> travelling with full load though, including camping gear and did the Blue
> Ridge Parkway at slightly higher than posted speeds, so that may have
> contributed to their early demise....
>
> - Eric

I guess I thought I was using them pretty near max most of the time, I
generally ride 2up mostly and I'm not a lightweight unfortunately. Did yours
wear out in the center or pretty evenly? I was probably not "real" hard on
them acceleration wise, I'm not a rear wheel rider even though the Bandit
list seems to value that quite highly, Mine has an extra tooth on the front
sprocket just to try to keep the wheel in contact with pavement most of the
time. Maybe the first set was just unusual, I bought them when they were
first available. In any case I'm interested in hearing about anyone's
experiences with replacements.

My dealer sent an email telling me the centerstand and replacement pipe are
in so I will send in my opinion on the pipe sometime next week.

Paul & Delores Steinbacher
97 Buell M2 Cyclone (is this thing broke AGAIN?!)
98 Suzuki Bandit S1200 (Red Thunder, not for sale anymore)
99 Triumph Sprint ST(Red Wind)