List Price

I paid list price for the Sprint.  He did waive the setup and freight
charges a $500 savings.  Another dealer I spoke to in NJ actually was not
willing to sell for less than $11,000 and he did not have any in the shop.
Of course he promised to get one within 2 weeks.
I brought the bike from a NYC dealer he also promised a 2 weeks waiting
time.  Humm !! it has been three weeks so far.  I am so hooked on the ST, I
cannot consider anything else.  Gotta have it in time for Americade in Lake
George, NY

Guess what ! I am a newbie rider .  Last time I rode was 20 years ago (a
Triumph) and I got a bad case of road rash.  Now I finally have the time and
money but no Sprint ST in sight.

Hummm !!! maybe I should have just taken the black one he HAD in the
showroom.