Re: Fuel Gauge Fix Update / saddlebags / customer service!!!

Charlie wrote:
>I must agree with the negative comments regarding the apparent lack of
>answers supplied by Triumph.  Say what you will about Harley-Davidson.  As
>the former owner of two Harleys, I can attest that their customer service is
>second to none.  Also as a comparison, any of you Saturn car owners know
>what I am talking about when it comes to service after the sale.

Uh Oh, now you've done it. I am president of the Central Florida Saturn
Haters. Let me say that they take care of the easy things but ignore the
hard stuff. Have been to the state arbitration board twice for two
different problems. Both times I have been treated like shit, but in the
end the State of Florida says fix it right or give them a refund, and all
of the sudden its fixed right.

Amazing what a lot of advertising can do for public perception. Don't get
me started on this one.......

I now return you to normal ST banter......

I agree that Triumph has some problems dealing with the public, but
hopefully if we continue to be squeaky wheels, they will eventually correct
it. Anyway, the machines are so good that when you get good and mad about a
part all you have to do is hop on the bike and ride with a grin ear to
ear......

- - Eric

BTW - keep us updated on the Fuel gauge saga....