From: gkcowie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Black is Beautiful
Date: Wednesday, April 14, 1999 9:20 PM

Hey Paul,

Better make that 13,059 to 2.  I guess those who want to blend with the
VFR800s would chose Honda Red, but for my money the Jet Black is where it
is at.  Besides, while not only do I ride a Triumph Sprint ST that stands
out from the crowd, but apparently my STealth model stands out among ST
riders.

Just an observation
Gord Cowie
Jet Black ST

- ----------
> From: Paul Steinbacher <psteinbacher@xxxxxxxxx>
> To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> > come through with better brakes;-).
> >
> >  Don't believe a word of that statement.  The stealthiness of the black
ST
> > allows it to "cut air" much quicker, corner much faster and is
invisible
> > to all radar!!...:)
> >
> > Ian H..
> > Black ST-but of course..
> >
> Who the heck is this Ian guy. Must be some Dupont sales person with lots
of
> black paint to unload. I have been tracking this issue from day one and
the
> assembled (email) body, which is obviously the most ST knowledgeable
group
> on the face of the planet has voted 13,059 to 1 (Ian) that Red is
> undoubtedly superior in every way and most especially speed. I think a
radar
> gun at the first ST meet will put this issue to rest once and for all.
And
> I'm really almost partly sure I counted correctly.
>
> Paul

*

End of st-digest V1999 #41