Re: Bag and alarm delivery, buy the alarm for sure!!!

stump wrote:

> Jack Hays wrote:
> >
> >         Ok, I have another question or issue with the delivery of the bags and
> > alarm.
> >         As I stated earlier I placed my deposit on my red ST with bags and
> > alarm back on Halloween of 1998. All were ordered at that time. I
> > received Merlin on january 19, 1999 and have no problem with that as it
> > fits the stated release date by about a week.
> >         The problem that I have is that I still have no bags and no alarm even
> > though I paid for them with a deposit and then in cash on January 19. I
> > can read every day almost of riders buying their new ST's with bags and
> > of other riders receiving their bags. Surely I should have been almost
> > first on the list of riders owed bags and an alarm! What's up with that?
> > Is there not any FIFO (First In First Out) procedure? Do the bags just
> > go to the east coast first since it's closer? Who am I? Where am I? What
> > am I? What is going on?
> >         Remember, the truth is out there! Somewhere, and someone knows it!
> > --
> > "Off to see the Lizard"

   Stump,
     I wasn't going to get the alarm , but tonight some low lifes stole
our new Shoei X-8's. Ruined the helmet lock on the XS-11 and also cut
the straps with the D-rings. If they ruined the lock, why did cut the
straps? Can the straps be reused?

Bob M.