Engine Bolts & ... colors

After 3600 km (2200 miles) I have spotted a first oil leakage on the
bottom of my bike and although very small for now, I would like to make
sure it is from the "right" bolt (looks like only one for now).
Can somebody (Eric, I suppose :-)) please confirm that the bolts needing
replacement are the small round headed black bolts at the bottom of the
engine perpendicular to the ground? Sorry, but I couldn't find better
terms for this :-)

Also, you may want to check the bolts which connect the tubes from the
oil cooler to the bottom of the engine. I apparently have a small leak
from one of these as well.

Hopefully next week I'll get all my problems solved including bolt
replacement.

And finally .... one more vote for Black which is THE ST color :-)

Ciao,
Carlo
All Black ST - Italy