Re: European meeting

> I'm leaving for Europe next Tuesday. The plan is to pick up my Bandit 12
> outside of Munich and head over the Brenner Pass to Trento and then to
> Duner Tor
> Bozeman MT

Duner, I hope you haven't gotten too used to the ST yet, the Bandit is going
to feel pretty bad right off as I found out today. What I really can't
understand is how the ST seat is so much better than the Bandit's. Looking
at them I would think the opposite. I really appreciate the ST even more
after commuting on the Bandit today.

Paul