Re: Grips

Eric Sheley <eric@xxxxxxxxxx> said:

> Mike wrote:
> >
> >The T3 grips are also skinny, and on all four of mine I've replaced
> >them with Pro-Gel enduro grips. Much, much more comfortable.
>
> Any chance you can send a picture of them?

I keep holding the photo up to the monitor, but it doesn't want to
play... and sadly I haven't got my scanner working yet. Damn.

However, these are from M&P, and they have a website. It's really crap
to navigate, as they have based it on their catalogue and I don't
think they've got an index... er, www.mandp.com or www.mandp.co.uk, in
the 'Bars, grips and accessories' section (so at least that's
logical). I don't know if there's pictures there - anyroadup, the ones
I use are the 714 grips.

- --
Mike Fleming