hugger

- --MS_Mac_OE_3007277065_299304_MIME_Part

I know this has been  addressed in prior issues, but I seem to have lost
them when transferring information to my new computer.  So, with apologies
for my inabilities to deal with the information age, may I ask the following
questions?  Who out there has installed the rear hugger?  Is the one in the
accessories page made specifically for the ST, or do you have to adapt one
of their other models?  How difficult was the installation?  Again, sorry to
have to go over this again (I think I remember the discussion).

Also, Paul, I'm suprised that you don't remember the truth as told by Calvin
and Hobbs.  I imagine that most of you will remember when Calvin's father
explained to him that color tv wasn't a new invention, but that prior to
(1956?), the world only existed in black and white, and that the world
actually changed to color at that time.  Also, that change may well be
temporary, and the world will then revert to its true condition, black and
white.  After all, aren't the best films in b&w (Zentropa, Citizen Kane, La
Dernier Compat, The Last Picture Show, etc.).  Aren't the best photographs
in b&w (Caponigro, Frank, Cartier -Bresson, Evans, etc.).  Therefore, we
must surely understand that the best motorcycles are in BLACK and white, and
realize that COLOR IS ONLY A FAD!  Someday, those red STs will turn back to
black.  There, I'm done on this issue, too (I have enjoyed the fun though).

- --MS_Mac_OE_3007277065_299304_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>hugger</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
I know this has been &nbsp;addressed in prior issues, but I seem to have lo=
st them when transferring information to my new computer. &nbsp;So, with apo=
logies for my inabilities to deal with the information age, may I ask the fo=
llowing questions? &nbsp;Who out there has installed the rear hugger? &nbsp;=
Is the one in the accessories page made specifically for the ST, or do you h=
ave to adapt one of their other models? &nbsp;How difficult was the installa=
tion? &nbsp;Again, sorry to have to go over this again (I think I remember t=
he discussion). &nbsp;&nbsp;<BR>
<BR>
Also, Paul, I'm suprised that you don't remember the truth as told by <U>Ca=
lvin and Hobbs</U>. &nbsp;I imagine that most of you will remember when Calv=
in's father explained to him that color tv wasn't a new invention, but that =
prior to (1956?), the world only existed in black and white, and that the wo=
rld actually changed to color at that time. &nbsp;Also, that change may well=
 be &nbsp;temporary, and the world will then revert to its true condition, b=
lack and white. &nbsp;After all, aren't the best films in b&amp;w (Zentropa,=
 Citizen Kane, La Dernier Compat, The Last Picture Show, etc.). &nbsp;Aren't=
 the best photographs in b&amp;w (Caponigro, Frank, Cartier -Bresson, Evans,=
 etc.). &nbsp;Therefore, we must surely understand that the best motorcycles=
 are in BLACK and white, and realize that COLOR IS ONLY A FAD! &nbsp;Someday=
, those red STs will turn back to black. &nbsp;There, I'm done on this issue=
, too (I have enjoyed the fun though). &nbsp;
</BODY>
</HTML>

- --MS_Mac_OE_3007277065_299304_MIME_Part--