Heated grips

Using Eric's coaching with how to get the fairing off I went out and put the
heated grips on this morning, they work just fine. I did have very slight
difficulty with the throttle side switch housing, would have been nice to
have another hand putting things back together. I put the switch on the dash
like Eric's. Only thing I might do differently would be to remove the center
fairing sections first, the upper section has a over and under kind or
arrangement at the fastener points that is a bit difficult to work with and
worrisome for scratching. Would have allowed for a thorough clean and wax of
the engine compartment also.

Paul & Delores Steinbacher
97 Buell M2 Cyclone (At least its Red)
98 Suzuki Bandit S1200 (Red Thunder)