Re: hugger

Hi Dave,

I got mine installed about a week ago.
It is the standard hugger which is in the Triumph catalogue for
the Speed Triple and fits the ST fine (by the way, it was of
course the reinforced version).
It was installed by the Triumph dealer while I waited and took
less than an hour.

Cheers,
Carlo
All Black ST - Italy

=>
=>I know this has been  addressed in prior issues, but I seem to have lost
=>them when transferring information to my new computer.  So, with apologies
=>for my inabilities to deal with the information age, may I ask the following
=>questions?  Who out there has installed the rear hugger?  Is the one in the
=>accessories page made specifically for the ST, or do you have to adapt one
=>of their other models?  How difficult was the installation?  Again, sorry to
=>have to go over this again (I think I remember the discussion).
=>