RE: Bag and alarm delivery

Yeah...But Matt's in a bit of trouble with some of those customers now...he
likes taking custmers deposit money, and this usually, is above and beyond
the availability of the bike...
Kinda funny that he's taking deposits on 2000's when he can't even fill his
99 orders...

What color are you looking for?

>My dealer tells me that they orderd 25 and pre-sold them all the weekend
>after I put a deposit on mine. According to Matt, they are taking orders for
>Y2K ST's now. I knew that the bike would be popular, and I heard South Bay
>Triumph mentioned a lot, so I should have figured that they would sell them
>out fast.

End of st-digest V1999 #47