Re: Electrical System Update

At 10:10 PM 4/19/99 -0500, Richard & Lisa White wrote:

>Rich, I hope you would agree that I should not have to worry about worn
>insulation after only 1300 miles.   I especially do not believe I should
>have to
>worry about inspecting all wiring routing to ensure there is not a similar
>problem elsewhere on the bike.  I paid Triumph to take care of this since
it is
>a new bike.

Agreed.  I have not had a bike under warranty in over twenty years, so I am
a little rusty.  Then again, for all those out there who have not yet had
the problem, going looking to see if you are developing it, and taking steps
to avoid it, is the smart way to go.

Thanks for the update!

Rich Weyand      |  _______   ___,---. ---+_______:_   |Rich Weyand
Weyand Associates| |_N_&_W_| |_N_&_W_| |__|________|_  |TracTronics
Comm Consultants |  ooo ooo ~ ooo ooo ~ oOOOO- OOOO=o\ |Model RR Electronics
weyand@xxxxxxx   |     http://www.mcs.net/~weyand/     |weyand@xxxxxxx