Re: Check your Routing & Electrical System Update

I agree everyone should check this immediately! Mine was squished also.
D a a a m n. I just cut the tie to set it free. It had already started
cutting into (not through) the harness sleeve. It looks fine like it is
now. the only other thing I can see to maybe do is to put it on the
other side of the clutch cable?? What are some of you doing?

My brake cable is fine. It is routed down the side of the fork through a
couple of cable guides.

This makes me appreciate this site even more! Thanks Eric and everyone
else for involvement, discussion, ideas etc....

Charles