RE: Eric's lack of posts

>>Does anyone know where Eric is hiding, don't think I've seen a post
>from him
>>in a few days.
>
>Eric went out of town on Business this week.  I believe he returns later
>this week.
>
>..Richard White

Well, I don't know if that is good or bad ?  Are you saying you miss my
posts or rather "Thank God - he finally shut up!"? ;-)

Was in New Jersey on business (sure wouldn't go there for pleasure) but due
to a problem with some lawyers not being able to read, I have returned home
early - was hoping to catch up on some of the emails, but am way behind
with work. Have an AS400 system that has a rollout date of May 8th and we
are still doing application development - Ug.

For those that have emailed me off list, I hope to catch up in the next
couple of days ....

Later

- - Eric