Whats Up with this?

A: That's where the Kenworth-like torque comes from!  The performance
   "silencer" sounds much better, although you have to trade in some
   of that low-RPM torque for high-RPM HP.

Having recently switched over to the Triumph off- road silencer, I too have
noticed some er, compromise of the available low (2.5-4,500 rpm) rpm horses.
It actually feels like it was too lean in this range to begin with and the
pipe made it worse.  Are others experiencing this condition, or did my dealer
not load the appropriate tune or is it something else.  This should not be.
The slight extra flow capabilities of this pipe should not have a significant
impact in this range, especially since this motor is mildly cammed to begin
with.  What y'all think out there?

Ken T. from Ca.

I never met a motorcycle I didn't like
					- Floyd Clymer

84' V65 Sabre, "Kong-Gone" but not forgotten
95' Triumph Trident, "Trooper"
96' Virago 1100, "Mellow If Slow"
99' Triumph Sprint ST, "Bird of Prey"

COP#0018, AMA#414926, RAT#021975