Clutch lever, silencer, helmet painting, and service.

	I'm going to say it one more time: the clutch/ignition safety switch
hits the bar brackets when you try and rotate the clutch lever down to a
straight angle with your arm and wrist. The only solution I've seen is
to either notch the cast bracket (NOT) or remove the safety switch
(NOT). Waiting for HeliBars or GenMar to come through.
	I was in at Euro Sport Cycles this past weekend and they had a "D&D"
silencer installed on their ST demonstrator. The D&D was about six
inches shorter than the standard pipe. I thought the sound was a little
too loud at idle but when I rode the bike while they serviced my ST I
found the sound on the road as OK. The standard pipe and silencer Tony
handed me must have weighed around twenty pounds compared to about four
for the D&D! D&D have not released the silencer yet as they are also
waiting like me for the hard bags to check the fit. I mentioned to Tony
that it looked to me like my silencer would extend past the rear tire
when lowered down for the bags but the D&D would be in front of the rear
tire's end by a few inches. I also did not notice any lower rev range
power difference but she did feel (or sound) faster on the pipe.
	Try Rick Duppstadt custom helmet painting on the web at
www.htinfo.com/duppstadtgrafix.htm
	My 500mi service at Euro Sport was about $103 with the carbon fiber
tank protector and a T-shirt. Me thinks that there are several good and
wise dealers out there. I would give Euro Sport a 10 and the other two
Dallas/Fort Worth area one's a 7 and a ZERO!
- --
"The truth is out there"

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays, Red Triumph ST "Merlin"
Raytheon TI Systems Company
Harpoon Manufacturing
Voice Number: 972-952-5065
Pager Number: 972-598-0346
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.