Re: Whats Up with this?

> Having recently switched over to the Triumph off- road silencer, I too
have
> noticed some er, compromise of the available low (2.5-4,500 rpm) rpm
horses.
> It actually feels like it was too lean in this range to begin with and the
> pipe made it worse.  Are others experiencing this condition, or did my
dealer
> not load the appropriate tune or is it something else.  This should not
be.
> The slight extra flow capabilities of this pipe should not have a
significant
> impact in this range, especially since this motor is mildly cammed to
begin
> with.  What y'all think out there?
>
> Ken T. from Ca.

Ken,
I think it feels "feels" stronger throughout. Without a Dyno run though it
would be pretty hard to validate one way or the other. If someone does one
and it is not good, don't tell me, let me suffer along with my
misconception. Seat of the pants is not really too accurate but it's
satisfying.
Paul