newbie

Hi

Larry Murdock here.  I ride in Southern California and just sold my
Concours as down payment on a new ST.  I've  been looking for a lighter,

more sporty bike for a while and was all set to buy a VFR800 when I
became aware of the Triumphs.  Looked real hard at a Trophy but then
rode a ST demo and that was it.  Am now going through hell waiting for
it to get here.

Question: What are some recommendations for chain care?  It's been a
while since I owned a chain driven bike and I'm not up to date with the
latest and greatest.  I originally was going to order a Scott Oiler with

the bike but it seem they do not make one for the ST yet.

Larry