Re: N. A. Rally Location

Well, it looks like things are coming together....

Many thanks to Lisa for all the effort she has put into organizing this. I
think she is out until the end of the week, but if you have ride and / or
lodging suggestions please send them on to her.

I know Rick had some info on the Hot Springs area, but also if someone has
info on the Eureka Springs area, pass that along. As a side note, I've been
looking at upcoming events in those areas. In Eureka Springs, August 15th -
19th is the Scootercade 99 - the rally of the National Touring Scooter
Riders Association. How do you tour on a scooter, or do you just drive all
over the country with it hanging from your motor home? ;-)

- - Eric