clutch angles

I've got a suggestion for those who are having difficulty with the not so adjustable clutch lever angle.  How is your arm positioning?  Can you drop your elbow alittle bit?  It would changed the wrist angle, would give better levarage on the bars for turning and may transmit less road shock up the arm to the shoulder.  I know the last 2 are not a problem with such a fine machine, but it may help some.  Just making a suggestion.

Still hoping mine will show, meanwhile I continue to rack up miles on the Sprint Exec  Also taking notes here, great stuff so far.  Anybody have any comments/opinions on the RAT sanctioned Rallie's, oops sorry, Rat Runs.  I was repeatedly told at the 1 event I went to it wasn't a rally.