Re: Triumph accessory muffler

Yep, I have one on my RED Sprint.  Several others here have them as well.  I
have the carbon and I like it.  It is not TOO loud, but sounds really good.
It fits just fine with the panniers.  Eric has some photos on his site of my
bike with and without the panniers - with the pipe in the low position.
 Runs better too when they do the pipe and new tune.
 James