Re: VFR vs. Sprint vs Ducati ST2

> Please be sure to give us your impression of the VFR Vs Sprint.  I've been
> waiting on my Sprint for almost 2 months with no end in sight.  I am now
> considering a leftover 1998 Ducati ST2.  I just can't wait any longer.

Maybe you can find one at another dealership. I can honestly say that I am
really really happy with my ST, I had been considering BMW and Ducati. I
really liked both of my other bikes before the ST came in the door, they
quickly turned into dust collectors. Waiting just a little while now might
make you really happy in the long run.

Paul Steinbacher