Re: VFR vs. Sprint vs Ducati ST2

>> Please be sure to give us your impression of the VFR Vs Sprint.  I've
been
>> waiting on my Sprint for almost 2 months with no end in sight.  I am now
>> considering a leftover 1998 Ducati ST2.  I just can't wait any longer.
>
>Maybe you can find one at another dealership. I can honestly say that I am
>really really happy with my ST, I had been considering BMW and Ducati. I
>really liked both of my other bikes before the ST came in the door, they
>quickly turned into dust collectors. Waiting just a little while now might
>make you really happy in the long run.
>
>Paul Steinbacher

Yes, try and see if you can find another dealer that has one or can fix you
one. Even if you need to make a trip to pick it up, it'll be worth it. I'm
also very very happy with my ST. I got lucky because the dealer nearest me
has the general agent for Triumph in Sweden on the floor beneath them. He
snagged one of the last Black ST's in Sweden for me.

Don't give up!

Kyle Rocke
formerly from Long Island New York