Re: accessary exhaust

> >Now that I'm almost done with my run-in, I'm considering the Triumph
> >"racing" exhaust.

Help me get over my ignorance.  What is the "racing" exhaust?  Is it the carbon
fiber or stainless steel pipes offered as options?  If so, are these REALLY
meant to be used on the track only (legally) because of noise and/or emissions
problems?  Lisa and I are in Houston where they monitor car emsissions each year
during their inspection.  Tell me this is not a problem with the optional pipes.

BTW, we really like the sound and look of the carbon fiber pipe (saw James
Lock's) but at a substantial markup versus the stainless pipe, we are likely to
get the latter - remember, we will soon have to get two each of all the
accesories we both desire (VERY soon hopefully!!!)

Richard White

Anticipation.....it's driving me delerious.
Red, of course (for those of you who may have forgot)