Re: aftermarket pipes

On Thu, 29 Apr 1999, Chuck Fergerson wrote:

> Someone mentioned that Black Widow (?) who currently makes an underseat
> exhaust system for the t595/955i, may be working on an underseat
> variation for the ST.

I mentioned a local Aussie mob that are doing a Black Widow styled twin
under-steat job a while back.  I've just spoken to them again (Formula 1
Exhausts on (07) 3881 2309 for any Australians) and the production has
been delayed due to work on a couple of new Yamaha setups.

Other options?  Remus just told me that they will have their entire range
of cans available for the ST in "a few weeks".  Also just phoned Staintune
who have a low and high offering on the plans.  They expect to get a bike
to work on in 3 weeks and have firt run product available in about 6
weeks.

If someone had a nice high-rise, carbon, oval can setup available I think
they'd sell a bucket load of them.  Never did understand why there isn't a
factory high-rise offering.  Shame.

Bambi