Re: Back Issues of Torque

> Paul,
>
> Dark hair / moustache / about 6-8 " taller than your wife / staring at the
> ST with your wife gently pulling on your hand as if to signal "don't even
> think about it...." ?
>
> If so, I have a copy still sealed in the wrapper for you.....
>
> - Eric

Eric, I have not seen it, just what my dealer told me, he said Jim Howell
was in the photo, there was a ST or New Tiger (Jim had an early preview for
Gary Fawlke? night). That sounds about right though, I'm about 6" taller
than Dee, mustache she has long hair, only problem with your version is her
pulling. If that was us, she was pulling me to put one on order immediately.
That's why we have gone through 26 or so motorcycles in such a short period.
I drool on something and she says with urgency, buy it!
So, what will it cost me to liberate this issue from it's current home deep
in the alligator infested everglades;-) As a general question, can you buy
back issues?

Paul