Performance
Rocket
Incredible
Noticed
Turns
- ---
Smoooth
Triumph!

	OK, I'm finally happy and have nothing to complain about now. MY bags
and alarm that were ordered back on Halloween when I placed my deposit
arrived yesterday at noon. I couldn't wait so I left work at lunch and
had the alarm and bags installed. I didn't know if I'd like the bags but
they look good, and integrated. The alarm flat works. It even works when
you forget about it. Ask my neighbors!
	As a side note I had to be home at three o'clock to meet someone
yesterday. I relayed this information to Martha at Euro Sports and told
her I'd have to get the bike over and have someone pick me up. Her
comment was "Don't worry about that. If you'd like we'll just give you a
bike and you can keep it until we're through. If you want you can come
back tonight as we're open until eight or tomorrow or Saturday". Does
your dealer offer this service? They even gave me an ST demonstrator
when they did the warranty work! What kind of clapped out bike did I
get? It was an old '99 Ducatti ST4. The clock showed 1,345 miles when I
took over and it had D&D cans installed. What a sound. Did I like it?
Not really. It felt more like a race bike, the seat was hard and narrow,
the bars were higher but put more pressure on my wrist, the clutch was
much heavier, nowhere as smooth, not near the torque, jerky at low
speeds, and less stable when hitting a bump. But, I appreciate the
opportunity and now my Ducatti wondering days are over. Man did my ST
feel good when I left the shop last night. Then I was followed for about
the last two miles home by another rider. He lived close and thought I
was on a Triumph and just wanted to see what the "NEW ST" looked like,
etc.

- --
"The truth is out there"

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays, Red Triumph ST "Merlin"
Raytheon TI Systems Company
Harpoon Manufacturing
Voice Number: 972-952-5065
Pager Number: 972-598-0346
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.