bags

Hello Sprint Owners
I got my sprint in june and I ordered the two saddlebags to go with it, I've
yet to see
them. In the end of august my wife and I are leaving for a 10 day trip, and I
really hope those bags get here. I've been hearing other sprint owners say it
been taking up
to 16 weeks to get their bags. If thats so it means mine won't get here in
time!! I really
like my bike, but I think Triumph should get there shit together with there
shipping of
the bags. It's been almost two months since I bought my bike, and I think the
bags
shouldn't take this long to get here. If there not here in the next couple of
weeks I'm
going to have to buy some Chase Happer saddle bags. Has anybody used these
instead of the hard bags, did they work ok? Other then that everthing else is
great,
the bike works well and we're looking foward to our trip.

    Bruce