Re: Intercom

- --------------AD23A994BB8EC0485E4EC76F

Eric Sheley wrote:

> I did experience a little discomfort with the helmet earphones when I was
> doing a lot of miles, so I have been looking into getting a set of custom
> molded earplugs.

I've been *very* happy with an extravagant set of earphones by Etymotic,
called the ER4S. They fit inside the ear canal like ear plugs, giving
you 23dB of sound isolation, plus they have excellent sound. I find that
they provide better noise isolation than the disposable foam plugs I
used to use. Best of all, my MP3s provide an excellent soundtrack to my
rides. :-)

	http://headroom.headphone.com/ProductsHeadphones/EtymoticER4Sasp.asp

- -- Blake, who's finally happy to be able to contribute something to the
list, even though he hasn't bought an ST yet. (Of course, next week's
bonus check would make a nice down payment on something blue...)

- --
Blake Sobiloff <sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Higher Education Consulting
KPMG LLP
Washington, DC
- --------------AD23A994BB8EC0485E4EC76F

begin:vcard
n:Sobiloff;Blake
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.higher-ed.net/
org:KPMG LLP;Higher Education Consulting
adr:;;2001 M St. NW;Washington;DC;22036;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Consultant
fn:Blake Sobiloff