Re: Hello world

Mort,

My name is Steve Lawler. I live in Verona, NJ (West Essex County) and like you I am
very interested in purchasing a Sprint. But the big question that I have is: Where
did you demo one? Cycle Connection in Lodi (same guys own Big City Cycle aka Ducati
of Manhattan) has none in stock and will not have any new ones until late August. Do
you know of any other dealers in our area that might have a few in stock.

I am married. Two weeks ago the stone fell out of my wife's engagement ring. Guess
what I'm buying this week. No, not a Legend. She doesn't ride and won't get on one
either but she gives me absolutely no grief about my riding. In fact when I merely
hinted at buying a new bike she told me to go get one. I hope she won't be jealous
when I do get it.

Steve