New triple from Benelli -- with audio!

- --------------84721D37EBF9D68908DF9259

Hey all,
	I hope this isn't too off-topic -- AIA if it is. Benelli recently
annouced their new Tornado 900/3, a hypersport bike with a triple lump
and, interestingly, the radiator underneath the rider's seat. More
relevant to this list, though, is that Benelli has some recordings of
the sound of their new engine. Go to

	http://www.tornadobenelli.com/english/moto.html

and click on the "audio and video" link to get to the two different WAV
files.

	I know one of my big curiousities when I first got interested in the ST
was what it sounded like. I recently got to hear one with the standard
muffler, but I still haven't heard what the race can sounds like. Can
anyone compare the Benelli's note with the race-canned ST's? Thanks!
- --------------84721D37EBF9D68908DF9259

begin:vcard
n:Sobiloff;Blake
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.higher-ed.net/
org:KPMG LLP;Higher Education Consulting
adr:;;2001 M St. NW;Washington;DC;22036;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:sobiloff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
title:Consultant
fn:Blake Sobiloff