Rode her home today / First ride

OC Triumph 5pm. Ride off 5:45pm. Wayne came in to meet me there on his day
off. I got the last Triumph he ever sold at OC Triumph. Rode home freeway,
2500-3500 (ok 4500 here and there) rpm. Cagers must have thought I was
stoned. 55-80-55-75-50-80 mph all the way. Rode to Edison field, son's name
on the big scoreboard ( 4th birthday) watched one inning, rode same way to
restaurant for sticky bday cake with the family my son. Took the long way
home from there. What a bike! I bought it having never ridden one, but I now
understand the gushing prose on the mailing list. That is a super sweet
bike. I look forward to tomorrow, work starts at 1pm, I guess I should be on
the road oh, about 6.30 am. It's a long ride  ( 11 mile commute magically
turns into 150 ). = )

Stuart Mumford
99 KLR650 "Iron Skillet"
99 Sprint ST "Atomic Tomato"

PS To the gent who commented about it not being a buyer's market, they had 5
ST's in stock, dealers meeting to order the 2000's is imminent. Gee, I
wonder what that means? That comment about ST's being all sold is a sales
pitch. A good one, too, it seems like you bought it!!