Bike Du Jour!!!!

Greg,

I cut my teeth on a 1985 Honda VF500F Interceptor.  It is a fun bike that I
have done all types of riding on - including a weekend tour of the Texas
Hill Country.  The Honda is a great first bike that you will not soon grow
bored with as the light handling makes up for power that is not up to the
Sprint ST's level.  This bike is now in my dad's garage with 35,000 miles
on it, but if the battery is charged, the bike will run.  Because of my
experience with this bike, I was prepared to buy a new VFR.  Then the
Bonnie came along...

- -Jeff