Hero Pegs

Has anyone wore out their hero pegs yet?  Maybe I am a wuss, but I haven't been able to touch them to the ground yet.  On a hard corner I like to put the ball of my foot on the peg (I definately don't want my toes under the brake pedal/shift lever if I touch ground!!) and stick my toe out slightly....which will sometimes meet ground.  I guess I am getting close!  The only problem with this is that in order to do this, you have to at least double the suggested speed limit on turns!!...which is not fun when you are all of a sudden overtaking a cage.   I think it would be fun to show up at the dealership about once a week asking them for new hero's!!!