RE: RE: Uh Oh !

I've spoken to a mechanic at the dealers, he suspects a slightly loose banjo
union or dodgy crush washer (the oil level is still near the max level) -
apparently he's seen it a couple of times before on Triumphs.
The bikes not booked in until next Tuesday so I'll thoroughly degrease it
and go out for a ride to check it at the weekend.

Martin W.
Triumph Sprint ST (99)
Bandit6
Too Dangerous to live, Too Stupid to Die
http://www.onewheelsenough.freeserve.co.uk/BanzaiBAndit/